По умолчанию Re: Ответ: Re: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

Good moring to you all. Any news about the Internet Brodcasting of the COmpetition. Any of the competitions. Vilin, Piano or Cello or Voice? Thank you JOSE

Team ForumKlassika.Ru Аватар для boris
    Записей в дневнике

По умолчанию Ответ: Re: Ответ: Re: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

Not quite sure if Tchaikovsky competition plans to sell DVD's right away. As well as I do not have any exact info converning internet broadcasts. I will try to get this info on wednesday. Sorry to be so unspecific, guys - but its really not so easy to find out this kind of stuff here.

Be sure to check the official site too though - there might appear some interesting info too from time to time. Though I will try to be quicker with posting the piano results here.

По умолчанию Re: Ответ: Re: Ответ: Re: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

Dear Boris. YOu do NOT have to appologize for anything. We are greateful for your information in English. It is only that we are ALL very ansious to enjoy the competition. WHen you have the info I know you will post it. In the meantime, I will see if I can find a radio to listen to it, in case they do it over the radio. Ciao Jose

По умолчанию Re: Ответ: Re: Ответ: Re: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

OK INFORMATION ON INTERNET BRODCASTING: I rang the Press Office today. I spoke with a lady called NIDA and she told me that it will be brodcast thanks to the Moscow Times and it starts today at 18:30. We shall see.

По умолчанию Ответ: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

That is great! But what about the competition itself ? As I know it's suppose to be The Opening at 18:30...
    But anyway we'll see what is going to be tomorrow .
    Thanks a lot for the information!!!!!

По умолчанию Re: Ответ: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

Dear Irina and Domingo
    Could you tell me if and how will be possible to listen to the first round of the piano competition, by internet or with a radio by internet?
    Thanks a lot

По умолчанию Ответ: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

I am curious about the same thing...I heard there is violin section broadcasting but nothing like that about piano... unfortunately :(
    As soon as I'll figure out something I'll let you know.
    keep in touch

По умолчанию Re: Ответ: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

ok
    Thanks a lot
    i would like particulary to listen the 17th in the afternoon
    if you will know something, let me know

Laurent

Team ForumKlassika.Ru Аватар для boris
    Записей в дневнике

По умолчанию Ответ: Re: Ответ: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

Hello, guys. Till the last minute there was no exact information concerning the piano broadcast. As of now, we know that there gonna be a broadcast of the piano auditions. The last resort was the Moscow cable networks provider - Corbina telecom. Thanks to them and to the unknown journalist at the morning press conference, who mentioned that there was a video broadcast from the Richter competition two years earlier.

So try to connec using the link above or visit the English version of the official site to find out the link to the broadcast. It should be there.

I can't find the link to broadcasr of the violin section at the site of the Russian Culture TV. Probably, they will pst it later. Anyway, tomorrow everything will be totally clear.

Please do not forget to start a new thread concerning any aspect of the competition. Thank you in advance.

По умолчанию Re: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

Greetings to everybody from Canada!

Unfortunately the link to Corbina doesn't seem to work at the moment, and I hope it picks up before the start of the piano competition! I do, however, have the link to (what appears to be) the violin broadcast, from the main website: mms://video.rfn.ru/XIII

Looking forward to hearing and discussing the competition,
    Eugene

• Страница 2 из 12 ПерваяПервая 123 ... ПоследняяПоследняя