11 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 117

Тема: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

Smile About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

Hello, who wants to speak about piano competition ?
    So, I'm french, and my english is very poor...
    Actually, I'm looking to the "reine elizabeth competition". http://www.concours-reine-elisabeth.be/fr/actu.php
    What do you think about Plamena Mangova ? And François Dumont ?
    So long,

Tataludwig
    ...ce sourd entendait l'infini... (Victor Hugo, de Beethoven)

К-мезон? К-пианист! Аватар для Сергей

По умолчанию Ответ: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

Цитата Сообщение от tataludwig75 Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello, who wants to speak about piano competition ?
    So, I'm french, and my english is very poor...
    Actually, I'm looking to the "reine elizabeth competition". http://www.concours-reine-elisabeth.be/fr/actu.php
    What do you think about Plamena Mangova ? And François Dumont ?
    So long,

Tataludwig
    Dear Ludwig (Louis?), actually this section of the forum is dedicated only to the coming Tchaikovsky competition. If you are looking for a thread where we discuss the Brussels competition, it is here. Normally only Russian is used, however if you ask in English, chances are that someone will answer you. Good luck!
    Увидите Alex'а, передайте, что я с ним согласен!
    ----------------------
    "Это не котельная! Это, извини меня, какая-то Сорбонна!.. Я мечтал погрузиться в гущу народной жизни. Окрепнуть морально и физически. Припасть к живительным истокам... А тут?! Какие-то дзенбуддисты с метафизиками! Какие-то ........ политональные наложения! Короче, поехали домой!.."

По умолчанию Re: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

Thanks, Сергей.

Team ForumKlassika.Ru Аватар для boris
    Записей в дневнике

По умолчанию Ответ: Re: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

Since this is the only section of the forum, where English is allowed, you may try to discuss it here. Cos if English will transfer to other sections, it will be hard to control things. Thus we'll se - if we get too many English-speaking users, we might think of creating more sections for them.

По умолчанию English

I am trilled to have the chance to discuss this up coming competition in English. I went to the Reine Elizabeth and LOVED IT (and also broke my budget), so; i would like to know if this competition will be brodcast via de internet. Can someone please advice. Thank you. Jose from Poland.
    I also would like to say that I did not like any of the RUssians at the Reine Elizabeth. I hope this was because the REAL RUSSIANS were preparing for the big one. Best.

По умолчанию Re: English

Цитата Сообщение от domingo196 Посмотреть сообщение
    I am trilled to have the chance to discuss this up coming competition in English. I went to the Reine Elizabeth and LOVED IT (and also broke my budget), so; i would like to know if this competition will be brodcast via de internet. Can someone please advice. Thank you. Jose from Poland.
    I also would like to say that I did not like any of the RUssians at the Reine Elizabeth. I hope this was because the REAL RUSSIANS were preparing for the big one. Best.
    Yes. Here : http://www.cmireb.be/video/video-session.php

Who was the pianist of the competition you prefer ? Not the russians, but... ? What about Mangova Plamena? Did-you like the Mozart'sonata of François Dumont ?

Dominique, from Paris

Записей в дневнике

По умолчанию Ответ: Re: English

I guess the question concerned the Tchaikovsky competition rather than QE. I am quite sure there won't be any video broadcast. I told them it was wrong but still. Unless they change their mind right before the beginning of the competition.

Though there definitely will be audio broadcast. Technicaly it will be the responsibility of Russian "Radio Culture". The exact URL for the broadcast has not been annonced yet. I will post it as soon as I find it out myself.

По умолчанию Re: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

Thanks a lot, Boris.

Записей в дневнике

По умолчанию Ответ: Re: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

Russian TV channel "Culture" plans to broadcast the violin competition. There is also radio "Culture" that was announcing some months ago that they plan to setup an audio broadcast. Though I still have no idea if they are actually going to do that. On saturday I will be visiting the press center for the competition and will try to ask them. If I don't forget and if they will be in the mood to answer.

По умолчанию Re: Ответ: Re: About the Tchaikovsky competition and piano in particular

Boris - Thank you very much. I regret not to be able to be in Russia to enjoythe competition and will try to listen to the radio, if the radio has aninternet signal. If not, I will see if I can buy the DVD from the company who produces them, at least in other competitions we could buy Videos and DVD. But who know what is going to happen this year.

• Страница 1 из 12 1211 ... ПоследняяПоследняя