Страница 1 из 9 12 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 81

Тема: Эта загадочная Элен Гримо

Anonymous

По умолчанию Эта загадочная Элен Гримо

Летом занесла меня нелегкая в Париж,ну и зашел я с приятелем в тамошний магазин "Fnac" (эдакий "Пурпурный Легион" а ля франсэз).Он мне уже,наверное,года два все время рассказывал о новой звезде французского пианизма-Элен Гримо (Helene Grimaud).К слову он мне ее еще описывал и как секс-символ всей французской музкультуры сегодняшнего дня.Да так он мне ее описал,что я сразу купил СD с 4 концертом Бетховена и его же 30 и 31 сонатами ("Teldec",199.Надо сказать,что собой эта Helene дейтсвительно весьма и весьма хороша ,а в музыке-на любителя.От 4 концерта я был не в восторге (хотя,конечно,все по высшему разряду-звук,концепция...),а вот сонаты меня поврегли в затяжной шок.Быстрые части и описывать не приходится-это надо слышать,а в крайних частях-это просто а б с о л ю т н о г е н и а л ь н о.
    Может кто-нибудю еще ее другие записи слышал? Она записала в пршлом году на "Teldec" 2 концерт Рахманинова с Ашкенази в качестве дирижера,а весной этого года подписала эксклюзивный контракт с "Deutsche Grammophon

Anonymous

Разделяю восторг Альберта по поводу М-ль Гримо (она ещё не замужем).

Дамочка что надо.

Просто какая-то секс-бомба.

Почитайте что о ней пишет один мой заокеанский приятель.

So, I finally stepped my feet into the BSO concert hall. Of course I had been inside the building before, but this was the first time I went into the concert hall. Rush tickets were on sale outside the building three hours before the 8pm concert, and the line was not very long, and so I managed to get a ticket, for merely $8! I had been looking forward to this concert for over a year, because I am hopelessly infatuated with Ms. Grimaud!

The rush ticket I got was for a seat in the very last row, and without the help of a telescope, there was no way I could see anyone on the stage. The work she played was Mozart's 20th Concerto, which was the second work in the concert. Thank God, I spotted a number of empty seats in some of the front rows, and when the first work was over, I moved to one of those empty seats. The only reason I came was to see my beloved pianist, and I had to make sure I could get a clear view of her!

So she walked onto the stage. That was the first time I had seen the real person, and to my delight, she looked even better than she does in her best CD photos! I don't think I had seen a performer sway as much as she did during the performance. Her swaying was especially exaggerated during the tutti passages. And in many instances, when she had just finished a relatively exciting passage and wouldn't have to play again for a while, in conjunction with removing her hands from the keyboard, she would sway her whole body backward (away from the keyboard, that is) while raising her left leg almost one foot high, by straightening the leg. She also often stared at the ceiling while playing. When other performers do such things, I would find them disgusting, but somehow I actually enjoyed watching Hйlиne do it, probably because her motions and gestures were so stylish. Despite all these big motions, her face remained more or less expressionless throughout the performance, unlike some other pianists' making ugly grimaces. Once in a while, she would turn her head slightly toward the audience, and that's when I could see one of her mesmerizing eyes! To be honest, I watched the whole performance with drool!

Okay, this page is supposed to be about music thoughts and so I'd better talk about how she played. Her rendition was simply the best I had ever heard, better than all of the versions I have on CDs. Her playing was exceptionally exquisite. She also played with a great deal of individuality. She was very expressive, but was never affected. She was expressive in an elegant, natural way. Her tone was transparent and pure, and she was very good at creating a wide variety of tones, something that is clearly not found in, say, Uchida's Mozart. But I think Hйlиne's greatest gift was when she played soft. In particular, I was marveled by the way she subdued the volume in the middle of the cadenza in the first movement. Also, in the stormy middle section in the second movement, she cleverly used pp at various points, adding diversity to this passage which many pianists tend to play mechanically. Today people are obsessed with virtuosity. We often hear pianists who play loud and fast, trying to be another Horowitz or Argerich. But it is very hard to find someone who can play soft as skillfully and thoughtfully as Hйlиne. Unfortunately, although Mr. Zinman was her long-time collaborator, very often when she held back the volume, he failed to do likewise, and consequently her wonderful soft playing ended up being drowned by the orchestra. I think there was only one minor imperfection in her playing, namely, she sometimes sounded a little rushed, especially when she started each of the two cadenzas. But this was also another thing which added to the personality in her performance.

The concerto was over. I yelled "Bravo" and applauded like crazy, and as soon as the whole congregation had stopped clapping hands, I quickly ran to the green room to meet her, during the intermission. Surprisingly few people wanted to see her, and I didn't have to wait for more than 5 minutes. I shook hands with her. I had been warned by one of her friends (not directly, but through my pen pal) that Hйlиne had "the strongest, most painful handshake". But what I received instead was a very gentle one. This probably indicates she liked me (just kidding, hehe!!). She was definitely the most attractive woman I had met in my whole life, even more attractive than Anne-Sophie Mutter. Her smile couldn't be more magnetizing. I also enjoyed her wonderful French accent. (She spoke a fluent English.) I complimented her performance, telling her that it was the best performance I had ever heard. "I am a big CD collector and have many versions of this concerto. You played better than all of them". I wasn't trying to make her happy; I was being 100% truthful. Then I gave her my 6 CD booklets and the program book to sign. "I have two markers, one sharper, the other thicker. Choose the one you like." You won't find better service elsewhere! (Click here to see the autographs and you will notice that she signed two of them using the finer marker and the rest using the bigger one. She liked the big one much more.) I said I hoped she would record the concerto soon, and she said she didn't have any plan for that yet. I also asked her to record more solo works. In my opinion, her concerto recordings have not been as good as her solo recordings (but of course I didn't tell her that!). "Oh, yes, I certainly will record many more solo works!" was her response. I told her that her Chopin Ballade #1 on Denon was very good, "It's as good as Michelangeli's" (Again, it wasn't flattery). And she was of course very pleased. As a result, when she signed the program, she wrote, "To Kwoon: Thank you for your kind words."

The other two works in the concert were American composer Christopher Rouse's pretty-good work "Iscariot", and Stravinsky's "Petrouchka". Mr. Zinman was too restrained in the latter. I think it should be a more bombastic work, and the orchestra should have rocked the house. From the audience's rather indifferent applause I could tell that other people were disappointed too.

Anonymous

Заинтересовалась. Нашла сайт. Советую заглянуть.
    www.wdehaan.demon.nl

Гаечка Аватар для krivitch

Спасибо за ссылку, я тоже заинтересовалась, потому что слышала о Гримо от друзей. На сайте удалось послушать 20й концерт Моцарта и 31 сонату Бетх. Исполнение действительно на любителя, хотя Моцарт мне понравился больше- Бетховен как-то слишком по-женски, да простят меня за такое клише. Но красавица безупречная, это правда, в сочетании с роялем может действовать убийственно для ценителей красоты(особенно женской)

Старожил
    Записей в дневнике

А где можно посмотреть на эту bombastic female pianist live?

Я прошу прощения, девушки, за реплику, но не удержусь. Не дай Бог заглянуть сюда b3, это же будет крах форума. Мальчик услышал, что бывают рояли и на них кто-то играет, и первым делом для знакомства с секс-бомбой покупает последние сонаты, а его ещё и цитируют на трёх страницах. Это - американец. Кто он реально, не имеет значения.

Один из моих близких друзей, голландец, ЭТО сформулировал раз и навсегда: "Единственное, что объединяет нас, европейцев, - это одинаковое отношение к американцам".

Объединяет ли что-нибудь читателей форума о конкурсе Чайковского?

Шутка. Хочу видеть Элен live и, безусловно, без звука. Верю в совершенные формы. Но не форму. ФОРМОЙ не владел даже Шуман.

Нужно ли переводить этот пассаж на английский? Я не задержусь. Может, не надо травмировать мальчика.

Гаечка Аватар для krivitch

Не надо травмировать
    Это не тот случай, когда правда будет красивее,чем...
    Впрочем, ухожу, ухожу, надо же как-то дать мужчинам возможность компенсировать урон, нанесенный Желтоногом,Урасиным и....

Anonymous

Спасибо за уже известную ссылку.А как Вам понравился текст г-жи Гримо о Втором фортепианном концерте С.В.Рахманинова http://www.wdehaan.demon.nl/rep_2001.html?Это по-моему самое любопытное (хоть и субьективное),что я читал об этом опусе.

Опытный IT-специалист
    Записей в дневнике

Цитата Сообщение от krivitch
    Спасибо за ссылку, я тоже заинтересовалась, потому что слышала о Гримо от друзей. На сайте удалось послушать 20й концерт Моцарта и 31 сонату Бетх. Исполнение действительно на любителя, хотя Моцарт мне понравился больше- Бетховен как-то слишком по-женски, да простят меня за такое клише. Но красавица безупречная, это правда, в сочетании с роялем может действовать убийственно для ценителей красоты(особенно женской)
    Вах! Держите меня четверо! Да пусть играет что хочет и как хочет!

Anonymous

Teperj ona i menja zaintrigowala.Ochenj swesho i interesno chitatj ee traktowku o Rachmaninowe i interview.Krasiwa,sporu net,da eshe wolkow doma zawela...Dershitesj,mushiki !

Старожил
    Записей в дневнике

Милая девушка, но где секс-бомба и безумная красавица?! Это - типичный шарм грамотной француженки, который является у них часто второй профессией по уровню того эффекта, который они могут достигать даже при ограниченных природных данных. Простое лицо.

Я знаю два типа красоты: случайное, "разовое" сочетание уникальных особенностей, которое создаёт неповторимое впечатление, и "генетическая" красота. Вторая всегда глубже и практически не зависит от специальных усилий, возраста и т.д. К первому типу обычно крайне необходимо, чтобы прилагался незаурядный темперамент, который светится в глазах, и тогда и получается секс-бомба. Иначе быстро приедается, и воздействие пропадает. Второй тип не приедается никогда, а только всё больше притягивает со временем. Это как Шнитке и Мессиан...

А что такого сказала про 2 концерт? Может быть, я чего-то не заметил? Да и что там такое можно сказать?

Не хочется ворчать на эффектную девушку, но любопытно, чем взяла...

• Страница 1 из 9 12 ... ПоследняяПоследняя